The required text size is usually from 15 to 20 typewritten pages, size 12.
The text should include the following parts: the title page, “Content”, “Introduction”, the main part, “Conclusion” and “References”. In the introduction, the purpose of the essay and the relevance of the topic are formulated. In the final part, we formulate our own conclusions from the material examined.
In the list of literature, the output of the texts used in the preparation should be correctly and thoroughly documented; are listed in alphabetical order.
In the description of each text indicate: author, title, place of publication, publisher, year of publication; periodicals and series are given their numbers; if the text is part of the publication, then the relevant pages are indicated.
Quotations in the text (as well as any materials that are literally retold) are provided with an exact reference to the source from the list of references; quoted words are allocated with quotation marks. It is desirable that the volume of citations does not exceed a fifth of each page.
Topics of research papers in general psychology
- The subject of psychology. The place of psychology in the system of sciences.
- Areas of application of psychological knowledge.
- The person as a social being.
- The concept of activity and consciousness in psychology.
- The principle of unity of consciousness and activity.
- Sensations and their role in human life and sports activities.
- Features and importance of attention in human activity. Management of attention.
- Characteristics of thinking process and ways of activating thinking.
- Imagination and its role in sports activities.
- Importance of emotions in a person’s life and sports activities.
- Higher feelings: moral, intellectual and aesthetic.
- Psychological patterns of the formation of will.
- Importance of will in sports activities.
- Correlation of concepts: man, individual, personality, individuality.
- Needs, attitudes and motivations of the individual.
- Deposit and ability as a biological foundation of the individual.
- A brief history of research on the psychology of personality.
- The image of “I” and the concept of “I”.
- Mental conditions and volitional manifestations.
- Endowment, talent, genius.
- Motivation and activities.
- The theory of abilities.
- Harmonic and disharmonic algorithms.
Topics of research papers in age and social psychology
- The concept of communication. Functions and means of communication.
- Dynamics of group development.
- Conflicts and ways to resolve them.
- Psychology of relationships in the group.
- Communication and interpersonal relationships.
- Socio-psychological structure of the group.
- Personality in the group. Socio-psychological qualities of the individual.
- Leader’s psychology and value orientations.
- The essence and psychological basis of education.
- Basic concepts of age psychology: leading activity, social development situation, neoplasms.
- Age-specific periodization, age crises.
- Factors of mental development in ontogenesis.
- Psychology of the preschooler.
- Features of the development of cognitive mental processes in the younger school age.
- Personality of a junior schoolboy: features of self-esteem, motivation, relationships with adults.
- Development of the emotional-volitional sphere of the personality of the junior schoolboy.
- Features of psycho-physical development of adolescents.
- Development of cognitive processes and awareness of the fulfillment of movement in adolescents.
- Personal characteristics of the adolescent, the manifestation and development of the emotional-volitional sphere of the adolescent’s personality.
- Problems of adolescence. Deviant behavior.
- Specificity and psychological characteristics of adolescence.
Topics of research papers in pedagogical psychology
- The history of the emergence and development of pedagogical psychology.
- The main problems of pedagogical psychology.
- The main approaches in the domestic science and practice to solving the problem of children’s readiness for schooling.
- Features of the application of general scientific methods in psychological and pedagogical research.
- Comparative analysis of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Forming experiment as one of the basic methods of pedagogical psychology.
- The problem of the validity of psychological and pedagogical research.
- The main stages of psychological and pedagogical research.
- Multifactorial, multilevel experimental psychological and pedagogical research.
- Teaching as a process and the result of the acquisition of individual experience.
- Interdisciplinary approach to teaching.
- Teaching as a kind of human activity.
- The basic theory of teaching in domestic psychology.
- The theory of step-by-step formation of mental actions and concepts.
- The problem of the correlation between teaching and development as the central problem of pedagogical psychology.
- Types, levels and properties of learning.
- The problem of learning in pedagogical psychology.
- Barriers to pedagogical communication.
- Personal qualities of teachers, determining the effectiveness of pedagogical communication.