Modern students and schoolchildren often try to escape from the fulfillment of high-level assignments for various reasons. Some of them has their own job and the lack of time is the substantial obstacle to do it. Others simply do not know how to do this, because they do not have the corresponding knowledge. Do you recognize yourself in such a role? Since this work is quite painstaking and it takes a lot of time and effort for the desired result, they trust this complicated issue to specialists. Therefore, for such students / schoolchildren have created online services to write essays. These are sites that give you the possibility to get away from this responsibility of writing something, but just pay for it. The essence of these services is simple for the user, you go to the resource, write to the administrator that you want to receive an essay on that topic at certain times, they call the price for this and at the end for ready material you pay money. Inside, this system is of course much more complicated. That is, firstly, you fill out a special application with all the necessary information about your essay / course work / dissertation / composition, so that the essay writer knows what they want from him. Further it goes to the freelancer who works for this service and writes for you a first draft essay. Naturally, most likely this person will not do it qualitatively from the first time, since often he has such work about 5-7 per day, so the next step is performed by the proofreader. This is a person who reads written on grammatical, logical and stylistic errors. He also evaluates the work of the freelancer and gives him estimates on certain criteria that the site administration would understand whether it is worth continuing work with him or to hire another. After that, your work goes to another editor, which is responsible for the format and style of writing, whether all the specified parameters are relevant, and if not, it corrects clearly according to the specified data. Next comes the most reliable and editor-in-chief, who is responsible for all the correctness of the work, concurrently assessing the work done by the previous participants in this process. The last step is that you are discarded, you look and if there are no complaints, then you pay and take it. If there are any shortcomings, then contact the administration of this essay writer service and consider it in a separate order. Such services are very common and can even replace people who are doing this privately.
The required text size is usually from 15 to 20 typewritten pages, size 12.
The text should include the following parts: the title page, “Content”, “Introduction”, the main part, “Conclusion” and “References”. In the introduction, the purpose of the essay and the relevance of the topic are formulated. In the final part, we formulate our own conclusions from the material examined.
In the list of literature, the output of the texts used in the preparation should be correctly and thoroughly documented; are listed in alphabetical order.
In the description of each text indicate: author, title, place of publication, publisher, year of publication; periodicals and series are given their numbers; if the text is part of the publication, then the relevant pages are indicated.
Quotations in the text (as well as any materials that are literally retold) are provided with an exact reference to the source from the list of references; quoted words are allocated with quotation marks. It is desirable that the volume of citations does not exceed a fifth of each page.
Topics of research papers in general psychology
- The subject of psychology. The place of psychology in the system of sciences.
- Areas of application of psychological knowledge.
- The person as a social being.
- The concept of activity and consciousness in psychology.
- The principle of unity of consciousness and activity.
- Sensations and their role in human life and sports activities.
- Features and importance of attention in human activity. Management of attention.
- Characteristics of thinking process and ways of activating thinking.
- Imagination and its role in sports activities.
- Importance of emotions in a person’s life and sports activities.
- Higher feelings: moral, intellectual and aesthetic.
- Psychological patterns of the formation of will.
- Importance of will in sports activities.
- Correlation of concepts: man, individual, personality, individuality.
- Needs, attitudes and motivations of the individual.
- Deposit and ability as a biological foundation of the individual.
- A brief history of research on the psychology of personality.
- The image of “I” and the concept of “I”.
- Mental conditions and volitional manifestations.
- Endowment, talent, genius.
- Motivation and activities.
- The theory of abilities.
- Harmonic and disharmonic algorithms.
Topics of research papers in age and social psychology
- The concept of communication. Functions and means of communication.
- Dynamics of group development.
- Conflicts and ways to resolve them.
- Psychology of relationships in the group.
- Communication and interpersonal relationships.
- Socio-psychological structure of the group.
- Personality in the group. Socio-psychological qualities of the individual.
- Leader’s psychology and value orientations.
- The essence and psychological basis of education.
- Basic concepts of age psychology: leading activity, social development situation, neoplasms.
- Age-specific periodization, age crises.
- Factors of mental development in ontogenesis.
- Psychology of the preschooler.
- Features of the development of cognitive mental processes in the younger school age.
- Personality of a junior schoolboy: features of self-esteem, motivation, relationships with adults.
- Development of the emotional-volitional sphere of the personality of the junior schoolboy.
- Features of psycho-physical development of adolescents.
- Development of cognitive processes and awareness of the fulfillment of movement in adolescents.
- Personal characteristics of the adolescent, the manifestation and development of the emotional-volitional sphere of the adolescent’s personality.
- Problems of adolescence. Deviant behavior.
- Specificity and psychological characteristics of adolescence.
Topics of research papers in pedagogical psychology
- The history of the emergence and development of pedagogical psychology.
- The main problems of pedagogical psychology.
- The main approaches in the domestic science and practice to solving the problem of children’s readiness for schooling.
- Features of the application of general scientific methods in psychological and pedagogical research.
- Comparative analysis of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Forming experiment as one of the basic methods of pedagogical psychology.
- The problem of the validity of psychological and pedagogical research.
- The main stages of psychological and pedagogical research.
- Multifactorial, multilevel experimental psychological and pedagogical research.
- Teaching as a process and the result of the acquisition of individual experience.
- Interdisciplinary approach to teaching.
- Teaching as a kind of human activity.
- The basic theory of teaching in domestic psychology.
- The theory of step-by-step formation of mental actions and concepts.
- The problem of the correlation between teaching and development as the central problem of pedagogical psychology.
- Types, levels and properties of learning.
- The problem of learning in pedagogical psychology.
- Barriers to pedagogical communication.
- Personal qualities of teachers, determining the effectiveness of pedagogical communication.
An academic essay is a creative flight of thought. This is a concentrated creative. This is a test of the ability to reflect, draw conclusions, express your opinion. If you decide to order an essay on the Internet, you need a person:
with brains; creative mind; broad erudition; skills of analysis and synthesis; beautiful style of presentation; harmony of thoughts; philosophical approach.
Unfortunately, not all online writers deliver a good product and not everyone tries to do it. There are those who work on a template or get other people’s ideas, paraphrasing the text. Another problem is an inexperienced writer who does not distinguish between different structures and arguments, coming up with disjointed theses. Most likely, for you, the timing of the order is important. Probably important is the cost of work. And, of course, guarantees are required.
To start, open about 7-9 sites, no more, that would separately consider them and later compare. While browsing the online essays writers services on which the request for you is contained, pay attention to the advertisement that is posted on the site and whether it is funny and absurd. If this is so, then it means that it is paid by untested sponsors, which indicates that this site uses all the untested opportunities to earn and promote its resource. Close these websites immediately and do not return to them. The second factor in determining whether you will use this site is to look through the profiles of freelancers and editors, their biographies and whether they have any skills in writing such works. Another inseparable part is the appearance of the site, its design and style. Given all these features of the choice, you can find from 8-9 sites only 1 or 2 good ones. Following these tips, you can find yourself a worthy online resource for writing an online essay.
Reading a light for the understanding article causes positive emotions in the reader, making it more loyal. An informative article or a useful selection of tools works in the long run, that is, users come back to refresh the information, and it often happens that quality articles of a year ago are still in demand.
A good example of such material is an article of two years ago for Internet marketers from Netology. Good and high-quality content will raise your site in search engines. Google has already learned how to select sites with quality and unique materials. To do this, he uses the possibilities of deep learning special computer systems, or online writer services trained to analyze material in a similar way, as a person. Good readability, competent and structured text, appropriate visual elements will help to take a higher position in the search engine. Qualitative content and analysis
For content to be in demand and useful, you need to know who you address it to. Many administrators make the mistake of focusing on the creation of materials for their personal taste, suggesting that the audience will also like it. This in itself is not bad at all, but there is one thing: it may not correspond to the user’s interests.
Among other things, attracting attention and warming up interest in the material will help the use of relevant topics what is now most discussed. A convenient tool for understanding current topics can serve as a built-in Twitter functionality. In addition to current topics for the entire audience, you can use the actual for the company itself. That’s just a good example of a successful publication from IKEA in honor of the anniversary of the founder of the company (Ingvar Kamprad), a selection of his sayings and a brief biography were placed in the community. Finally, when you prepare the content and are ready to publish it, go for the criteria that distinguish the quality content:
Full of information text is one of the main parameters. It is important that there is no excess of useless or incomprehensible information. To do this, after writing the article, leave for an hour, but better for a day and later read a fresh look. And soberly appreciate, would you read it on the user’s site? Would share it with your friends on social networks.
The uniqueness of the text is a very important characteristic. If parts of the text have been copied, the sentences are rather patterned and the set of words is meaningless, you can be sure, then in the search result, the post will be at the end.
Ask yourself a few questions. Is the structure and logic of the text sustained? Can the reader follow the author’s thought with ease? Is the text too long? On average, the optimal length of the text is about 2-3 thousand characters. Although the main criterion is not the length of the article, but how interesting it is to read. It is also important that the article conforms to the policy and image of the company. After that, be sure that your essay is academic and you do not need the help of others or online writers.
A hot period of preparation of application packages for admission to MBA programs is always there. Probably, many incomings have already passed GMAT GRE and TOEFL IELTS, and now they are racking their brains over their essays. It is important to remember that choosing from the list of the best applicants meeting all the criteria, the text of your academic essay is often decisive for the selection admission.
During the process of writing your essay, avoid such basic mistakes:
- Inconsistency of the answer to the question. Do not believe in the existence of a universal answer to all questions. Remember that schools intend, select different questions options to the essay in order to diversify them (and test your ability to follow the prescriptions). Usually they are not picky about the answers. Often, their tricks are subtle and aimed at changing some of the keywords in your introductory part or conclusions. You only have one chance to show yourself.
- Insufficient number of facts in the essay. Often such a mistake is the result of neglecting important data, or a brief description of the facts of the previous record.
- Wrong tone. The type of successful executives is always positive, far-sighted and promising people who even see in their failures the advantages. They inspire respect, not regret.
- Use clichés and templates. This reflects a superficial or unimaginative opinion, regardless of the level at which clichés are involved.
- Boring resume. There is an erroneous opinion that filling the essay with all possible information is better than concentrating on 1 (or 2) facts from life in more detail. Considering that the selection committee will assess the experience of a person on the basis of a large amount of data, the applicant casually makes a list of his small achievements without going into details that distinguish him from other candidates.
- Express your thoughts as high level essay writer about what the admissions committee wants to hear. It is insincere and does not help you to stand out, (as many do also). In fact, the admissions service is waiting for a pleasant surprise from your history or questionnaire. Make them happy.
- Errors in grammar and spelling. Do not rely on your own strength or spell checker. Show your essay to other people, especially those who have good practical knowledge of English.
- Exclude feelings. Uninteresting or filed in the wrong form of material, will receive a negative response from the admissions committee, which seeks interested, full of energy and enthusiasm of people. All essays are primarily common information about you, and schools, in turn, want to consider in your work a person.
- Do not cope with the strategy of the essay. This implies knowledge necessary to balance between the desire to stand out among other applicants and the availability of those skills and values essential to work inside the group.
- Neglect the experience gained and the key points. An essay in which there is no final part will be perceived by the admissions committee as incomplete.
Fortunately, there are already proven and well-known ways of how applicants do not “stumble” while writing an essay. We offer to your attention the five most common cases of how filing statements spoil their essays themselves, as well as tips on how to avoid it:
Mistake # 1: Too much extras
“An essay is not a confession, and members of the admissions committee are not a committee of doctors.” A fair amount of information about the applicant’s personal life, love tragedy or bad health conditions often do not bring any information whether applicant will be a good college student. Specialists share with the selection committee details of their personal lives, which are only directly related to the thought that relates to the topic of the essay.
Mistake # 2: Ignoring the rules
Imbalance here really plays a huge role – 5 pages out of the 27 with presented reasons why he decided to provide introductory essays, the number of which is 3 times higher than the norm, is not the best choice in your life. Another disregard for the rules, which really bothers the chairpersons of the admissions commissions, are those cases where candidates apply additional essays to their essays.
Mistake # 3: Self-promotion
Most people often tend to go beyond telling stories about their achievements, instead of talking about their experience. Without a doubt, the mention of these achievements can be useful, but candidates are not recommended to base their essays on them.
Mistake # 4: Unkind remarks in someone else’s address
In the process, essay writers often allow themselves to express harsh remarks about someone else. Such criticism can turn against you. The chairmen of the commissions say that candidates need to remember that their essays will be used to determine their relationship with potential employers, as well as their work in the group, and that candidate, who is muddying the former employer, is unlikely to be a part of the team.
Mistake # 5: Shakespeare Syndrome
Applicants usually strive to ensure that their compositions are written in an elegant language, filled with bright prosaic descriptions of witty observations about their activities. There is nothing wrong. However, the most common mistake that candidates make is that they are sometimes too verbose and poetic, while losing the basic essence of the thought they want to convey. And when candidates do not back up words with real examples from their lives, it only shows their lack of commitment and a clear idea of what they want.